Medical Centre in Guelph Ontario
The Guelph Family Health Team is an experienced and compassionate group of medical professionals that have a passion for your health! Our team is dedicated and committed to your health and making sure that you can live the life you want to the fullest! When you need medical and healthcare that you can rely on, our walk-in clinic and Pharmacy in Guelph, Ontario are here for you!!
DUE TO THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 – OUR CLINIC IS NOW ALSO OFFERING PHONE CONSULTATIONS AND ESSENTIAL FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENTS
PLEASE CALL THE CLINIC BEFORE COMING IN IF;
YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: FEVER AND/OR NEW ONSET OF COUGH OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING
YOU HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
– CHILLS – FATIGUE – HEADACHE – SORE THROAT – RUNNY NOSE – STUFFY OR CONGESTED NOSE – LOST SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL – HOARSE VOICE – DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING – NAUSEA/VOMITING, DIARRHEA, STOMACH PAIN
All patients should be screened over the phone for symptoms mentioned above before scheduling appointment. All patients are advised to wear their own mask AND maintain a TWO meter distance if they are booked in for essential face-to-face appointments. This clinic DOES NOT perform COVID-19 testing.
1) For patients who DO NOT require COVID-19 testing but have compatible symptoms and NO exposure history – you are advised to contact our clinic for a phone consultation with the attending physician for further instructions.
2) For patients who are advised to see a doctor for COVID-19 TEST REFERRAL, pleas DO NOT come into the clinic. YOU CAN CALL US TO SCHEDULE A PHONE CONSULTATION AND SCHEDULE A REFERRAL TO A DESIGNATED ASSESSMENT CENTRE.
3) All patients with related COVID-19 symptoms AND have exposure history – you are instructed to NOT come into the clinic and self-isolate for 14 days. Please phone the clinic to discuss COVID-19 Testing and further instructions with the attending physician.
- Physicians At This Clinic
- Dr. Helen Song
- Dr. Kenneth Woo
- Dr. Mahmoud Hamzi
- Dr. Gavin Prashad
- Nurse Practitioners at this Clinic
- LonahSeurey, NP
If you would like to find out more about our team and how we can help you, please give us a call anytime at 519-822-7831. We are here at your service.