Clinic & Pharmacy Services in Guelph Ontario
Arkell Walk-In Clinic & Arkell Pharmacy in Guelph Ontario offers a diverse range of different kinds of healthcare related services to ensure that you can get the best healthcare, medical care, and health related products that you need!
Our clinic offers different kinds of services to ensure that you can get the best healthcare you deserve! Here is a list of the services we can provide to you:
- Diabetes Management Assessments
- Diabetes Education Referrals can Schedule Appointments
- Immunization Forms, Vaccinations & Injections
- General Health Checkup
- Routine Blood Pressure Checks
- Evaluation Of Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Rapid Strep. Tests
- Rapid Urine Tests
- Pregnancy Tests
- Ear Syringing/Flushing
- Specialist Referrals
- Medical Imaging Requisitions
- Blood-Work Requisitions
- Driver Medical Exams (Physical & Form)
- Annual Physical Exams
- Well-Baby Exams
- Well-Woman Exams
- Minor Wounds And Burn Treatment
- Stitches & Stitch Removal (Minor Lacerations)
- Drainage Of Minor Abscesses
- Dressing Changes
- Post-Surgical Wound-Packing
- TB Testing (1-Step & 2-Step)
- PAP Tests
- Sexual Health Concerns
- Health Education & Disease Prevention
- Contraceptive Choices
- Birth Control Counselling
- Prenatal Assessments
- Mental Health Concerns
- Prescription Refills
- Cryotherapy (Wart Removal)
- Skin Tag Removal
- Excision Of Moles, Cysts, And Lipomas (Non-Medical)
- Sick Notes (University/Work/Daycare)
- Travel Cancellations
- Fitness To Fly
- Travel Advice Consultations
- Admission Forms (School/Camp/Daycare)
- Pre-Employment Certificates Of Fitness
- Private Insurance Sickness/Disability Forms
- Life Insurance Death Certificates
- EI/Maternity/Sickness Benefits Medical Certificates
- CPP Disability Medical Reports
- CRA/Federal Disability Tax Credit
- Children’s Aid Society Application For Prospective Foster Parents
- CIC Medical Report For Immigration
- Attending Physician’sStatement
- WSIB Forms
Our pharmacy offers different kinds of services to ensure that you can get the best healthcare you deserve! Here is a list of the services we can provide to you:
- Free Medication Delivery -Unable to pick up your prescription? Take advantage of our free delivery.
- Compliance Aids & Blister Packaging -Aids that help you remember when to take your medication and properly organized in easy to use packaging (no extra charge). Comes with regular medication reviews, follow-ups, scheduled delivery & pick-up reminders – very effective medication management & compliance.
- Free Medication Profile Cards -List of all chronic medications, dosage & indications.
- Free Medication Reviews & MedsCheck -Patients who are eligible include; those who are taking three or more chronic medications, have diabetes, are a resident at a long-term care home, or are physically unable to get in for a visit – free of charge to those with a valid OHIP card.
- Renewing A Prescription -Having trouble getting a prescription renewal? If you’re taking medication for a chronic condition, and you cannot get in to see your physician for a refill, you can ask the pharmacist to renew your prescription – certain regulations apply.
- Free Counseling Services -Come see what advice and education the pharmacist can give you about your prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, natural health products, medical devices, and more.
- Medication Refill Reminders -speak to the pharmacist on scheduling your medication and receiving reminders when you are due to ensure compliance and proper use of medication.
- Compounding Prescriptions -If your medications are not commercially available in the dose or form they were prescribed, your pharmacist may be able to mix these medications for you (please double check with pharmacist – feel free to call anytime)
- Smoking Cessation Support -In addition to recommending over-the-counter medications to help you quit smoking, your pharmacist can help you find the right prescription medication for your needs. Talk to the pharmacist to see if you qualify for free smoking cessation counselling.
- Travel Health -Are you travelling soon and want to make sure your safe? Come speak to your pharmacist about appropriate medications & preventative measures to take.
- Clinic Days -To help you learn about specific health conditions such as heart disease or diabetes, the pharmacy hold many specialized clinic days throughout the year that focus on education or risk assessment. Stay tuned for the next one!
- Diabetes Management -All the information you need to know about managing your Diabetes. One-on-one tutorials of diabetic devices and referrals for Diabetic education.
- Informative Brochures On Common Medical Conditions
- Up to date information on Over-the-counter & Prescription Medication
- Expired Medication & Sharps Disposal – Come get your free sharps disposal containers!
AND MANY MORE SERVICES TO OFFER!
COME TRANSFER YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS TODAY!
If you would like to learn more about our pharmacy and how we can help get you the products and services you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime at 519-822-7859.
We are at your service!